Fire Magic Warranty
Fire Magic premium gas grills are an investment that lasts a lifetime. That's because we design, engineer and build Fire Magic premium gas grills to the absolute highest quality standards for unmatched beauty and performance to be enjoyed for years and years. It's why we stand behind our products by offering the industry's best warranty programs. The pride of owning a Fire Magic Grill lasts a lifetime.
Fire Magic cast stainless steel burners carry a lifetime warranty (Choice grill burners carry a 20 year warranty). Stainless steel rod cooking grids and stainless steel housing are under warranty for as long as you own your grill.
Fifteen Year Warranty
Fire Magic brass burners, brass valves, manifold assemblies and backburner assemblies (except ignition systems) are under warranty for fifteen (15) years.
Ten Year Warranty
Fire Magic electric grills, electric grill stainless steel cooking grids and electric grill stainless steel housing are under warranty for ten (10) years.
Five Year Warranty
Infrared burners, charcoal stainless steel grills, smokers, and charcoal stainless steel cooking grids (except for the charcoal pan, charcoal grid, wood pellet screen, thermometer and ash tray which are under warranty for one year) are under warranty for five (5) years.
Three Year Warranty
Fire Magic side burners, stainless steel cooking grids for side burners, and all other Fire Magic components (except ignition systems and electrical parts) are under warranty for three (3) years.
One Year Warranty
Fire Magic ignition systems (excluding batteries), electrical components (including lights and thermometer) and grill accessories are under warranty for one (1) year.
Thirty Day Warranty
Replacement parts carry a 30 day warranty from the date of purchase.
Request a Warranty
In order for your warranty to be processed, you must read and agree to the following.
- I must complete and email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for my warranty claim to be processed.
- Warranty Claim Form
- Pictures of the part(s) requesting warranty
- Proof of purchase
- I am responsible to keep all part(s) for 90 days after receiving the new part(s) or are instructed to ship back to the manufacturer or FireMagicParts.com for inspection/diagnosis.
- I am responsible for all shipping charges on the warrantied part(s) that are shipped back to FireMagicParts.com.
- The part(s) I am returning must be covered under the appropriate warranty period per RH Peterson to be processed.
- FireMagicParts.com is not responsible for any damage incurred while in transit to FireMagicParts.com. We recommend insuring your shipment accordingly.
- Warranties by RH Peterson usually take up to 30-90 days to fulfill depending on the warrantied part(s) and whether the part(s) must be manufactured or in stock.
- All warranty approvals/denials are determined solely by the manufacturer, RH Peterson.