In order for your return to meet the requirements for a refund, you must read and agree to the following.
- Customer must notify us or start a shipping claim with shipping company within 48 hours of receipt of any shipping damage. Signing for a delivery is legally stating that you received the delivery in good condition and FireMagicParts.com cannot be held liable.
- I am responsible for shipping charges both to me and back to FireMagicParts.com, even if I received free shipping on the way to my location.
- The product(s) I am returning must be in the original packaging, and must arrive to FireMagicParts.com in an unused and resalable condition within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. Credits may take up to 30 days to process and appear on your statement.
- I cannot return a Special Order, because all sales are final on these types of orders.
- Returns for any reason including customer remorse or ordering incorrect parts will incur a 20% handling and restocking charge.
- FireMagicParts.com is not responsible for any damage incurred while in transit back to us. We recommend insuring your shipment accordingly.
Please call us at (561) 412-2100 to report any issue, and we will assist you in any way we can.